Monday, July 9, 2007

Movies..movies..and great movies!


I was never a movie goer. I thought that seeing a movie at the theater is just a waste of money. I can rent a vcd/dvd and watch it at home and spending only have the price or less.

But last week I was persuaded to watch Transformers, after 3 long years I get to enter the movie theater again!!! At first I was hesitant to watch the movie because I thought It's like the cartoon episodes I saw on tv. But when I saw the trailer on HBO, I had a second thought. Maybe I should give it a try.

After an hour and a half, I insisted to watch it again. It was fantastic! I just want to watch it again and again. The story is really nice with a combination of comedy and action.
There were no dull moments, you just want to hear and see every part of it. I also love the robots, they were so real, and I wished I had one, lol!
My money was worth it, really. I kept on convincing my friends to watch it because it's really the best!





Before my hangover with transformers was washed out, last sunday, I watched Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. It was also great! I loved the first movie and I was sure I'm going to love this. The plot is nice with Reed and Sue's Wedding and the attack of the silver surfer. It's also full of suspense, though I quite know that Victor Doom was behind the surfer (lol!), like I thought Sue would really die and there's no more part 3 hahaha :D I also love the character of the silver surfer, he's mysterious but with a kind heart(awww).
Two great movies in a week!!! That was really fun.
I love nice movies like these. I hope we could have more of these kind.

No comments: