Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Heart's day!


Today is Valentine's day!
A day for lovers, couples, sweethearts and even friends..
but for me, it reminds me of the greatest love the world has ever known..

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”- John 3:16

I was once asked to define love..and to my surprise, I can't find a definite description for love..one of my friend gave an answer that made me smile and thanked God..
"LOVE is best described on the cross"
--yes, it's the greatest expression of love..sacrificing your life for others..

..we could not give the exact definition of love in one sentence, coz love is very mysterious that it can only be explained by the heart..

..i hope that today people will realize that love is more than just hugs and kisses..
--let us give each other unconditional love, a love patterned from Jesus Christ--

Have a happy and blessed Heart's Day!!!

No comments: